Sunday, January 8, 2012

PLEASE HELP ASAP! RECTAL PRESSURE AND CONTRACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!?

So I'm starting to give up hope. I feel like this baby is never going to come out. I want her out now! This will be my 2nd c-section. It's scheduled for Oct 12th. My doctor doesn't think I will make it that far. The last 5 days I have been contracting. The last 2 days I have had this horrid rectum pressure along with extreme pain to the point where I can not move. I cry every single day at least once. I can't handle the pain any more! I went into labor and delivery last night to get checked. I was having contractions every 2-4 minutes but they were small, very little pain. Im just a finger tip dilated. They said because Im having a repeat c-section that they would deliver me if I was 2cm. How in the world am I going to make this work? I've been walking and having . Keeping busy around the house. I've been squatting as well. The and walking just makes the pressure worse and the contractions come. But Im sick of going to the hospital and then they send me home because Im not dilating. I also have been having this trickle feeling in my l area like something is leaking. But every time I go to the bathroom, Im dry. PLEASE HELP. input something... please... Im desperate. I don't want to cry anymore with this pain. I want her out!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment