Saturday, January 7, 2012

Am I psychic? I don't understand?

It's really freaky, before something happens I can always sense it. Not all the time though. 8 - 9 months before my grandmother died - I sensed someone was going to die in September. I was also searching about omens that day. I just ignored it. And now ever since I've came back home - I went to another country - I always felt uneasy in my apartment, always sensed something, always wanted to sleep in my parents room. Well those apartments were like 70 years old. If I told my parents they would say ... oh it's nothing, it's probably the scary movie you watched. The only thing I haven't told them was about my grandmother. See, I love her, but nobody though I remembered her, but ever since I was 4 - I had a really good memory. I don't know why, but it is so hard to talk about her. Whenever I try to, I stop myself. I don't know why.And also I'm so scared to even my parents about this - nightmares and stuff like that. Now I moved to a new apartment - it's been one month. And I feel very relaxed here. It felt so peaceful and happy. And I'm always able to sleep in my room. If if something I sensed was my grandmother, why would I feel so uncomfortable?And is it possible for her to come to America with me. Oh please. I need help. The best I can do if give 10 points, but I am willing to do so much more if I have the most informative answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment